It’s pretty cool that it is 12/12/12 AND it is also my dad’s birthday. My dad passed away in 2005, but left a legacy that life is to be cherished and enjoyed. In honor of this day, I wanted to share a top 12 list with you; share it, enjoy it, live by it.
What if today, you committed to being intentional about your life and the choices you make each day? What if you chose your attitude and your mindset carefully? If you live by the following, you will experience better results, better relationships, more joy, more peace of mind.
- When you are at work, be present. When you are at home, be present.
- Focus on what you can control; let go of the rest.
- Realize the past can be a school, not a prison.
- Ask “why this is happening for me” rather than “why me.”
- Be grateful.
- Seek the good that can come from any situation.
- Learn constantly.
- Be courageous.
- Look for ways to help others today.
- Be intentional about what you consume, physically and mentally.
- Listen more than you speak.
Here is a printer-friendly version of the Top 12: Get Inspired! The Top 12
You might ‘know’ this; but until you ‘do’ what you know, nothing changes. If you need to make a change, let me know how I can help.