Maybe it’s this time of year, maybe it’s the afternoon slump, maybe it’s your age … whatever it is, you know you’re energy level isn’t where it used to be. The good news is that regardless of the time of year, the time of day or your biological clock, there are some steps you can take right now, today, that can boost your energy.
IMMEDIATE ENERGY BOOSTS
- Take deep breaths and stretch
- Take a brisk walk around the office, up the stairs, in the hallway …wherever you can
- Drink an extra 20 ounces of water
LONG TERM ENERGY BOOSTS
- Start your day with 8 oz of water
- All day long, drink more water
- Get the right amount of sleep
- Get regular physical activity
- Eat a peak performer breakfast
- Eat small, nutritious meals (or snacks) often
- Avoid low-nutrition, sugary foods and processed food look-a-likes
- Make time to do what energizes you
- Feed your brain good brain food
- Cultivate a positive attitude
- Choose your words wisely; speak what you seek
- Minimize time spent with people who drain your energy
- Set and pursue a goal that excites you
- Volunteer for a cause you are passionate about
- Pray, meditate, connect with God
Hoping for things to change without actually taking any steps to improve isn’t going to solve anything. Take the steps you need to take!
Check out the four-hour energy booster happening March 16th!
Early bird pricing is available until Feb 15th.