- This event has passed.
Life by Design – the workshop
March 16, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$90
When you live life by design, you live life on purpose. It’s no longer about getting through it … it’s about making the most of it. When that happens, you are living life fully and using your talents and gifts to positively impact the world. It doesn’t mean we have it ‘all’ figured out, we’re just not letting life happen to us. That is the inspiration behind the insights shared in my book “Life by Design.” This workshop will bring the book to life and give you a chance to reflect, evaluate and move forward with purpose.
This afternoon session will positively impact you at work and at home … in all facets of life.
What you’ll experience:
- an inspirational afternoon with positive people
- a formula that is fundamental to your success
- how the illusion of control is tampering with your results
- two words that will help you gain clarity
- the mindsets that matter most
- how to elevate your engagement in work and in life
- four questions that will help elevate your results
- solid and practical steps to take in the next 48 hours to create momentum
Plus — you’ll receive a copy of my new book, Life by Design and the not-even-released-yet ThinkBook! Register today; you’ll be glad you did. Simply sign up below — you’ll receive a separate email with the invoice.
Your investment for this potentially life-changing afternoon? $90. (Want to bring your friends/colleagues? Group rates are available; let us know below how many are interested in attending.)