Where would you like to see different results? Your work performance? Your relationships? Your health?Managing your emotions We often talk about how we want different results yet we’re not always willing to do anything different. Here are 5 ways to ramp up your results in any area of life.
1) Get selective about what you are listening to. We are surrounded by negativity and that takes a toll on our emotional health. Start listening to positive messages and inspirational music.
2) Get intentional about what you watch — tv, movies, internet. All of it impacts your state of mind.
3) Choose your friends wisely. Friends are like elevators; they can pull you up or bring you down.
4) Self-talk is critical. You are talking to yourself regularly; you might as well be helpful and encouraging when you have those conversations.
5) Master your mindset. Are you dreading that meeting or family event? Think you’ll never lose that weight? Expecting your kids to struggle with change? What if you decided to change your perspective about it and adopt a new approach? Try it and see what happens.
If you get intentional about these areas and start making different choices every single day, you WILL ramp up your results.
The Rejuvenation Retreat at Lake Lida, MN (Ladies Only) Take time for yourself. Thinking, writing and rejuvenating in a relaxing lake environment. One more retreat is in the works for October! email me to learn more.
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives – choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”~Aristotle“The problem, simply put, is that we cannot choose everything simultaneously. So we live in danger of becoming paralyzed by indecision, terrified that every choice might be the wrong choice.”~Elizabeth Gilbert“Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind…”~Romans 12:2