about teresa lewis
Striving to help you live life fully
Mastering your Mindset … Teresa is an inspirational speaker, mindset coach and author. She works one-on-one, in small groups, teams, and with any size audience. Great results are achieved when she gets to work with teams on an ongoing basis; monthly accountability plus group dynamics create huge strides forward. She is a certified coach and speaker with The 7 Mindsets. This allows her to share the principles that lead to happiness, meaning, success and fulfillment.
Helping you achieve health and well-being … In 2016, Teresa was introduced to doTERRA and, after gaining knowledge on the healing and restorative properties of essential oils, felt compelled to share what she was learning with others. Teresa and team provide regular educational classes and also educate through one-on-one meetings.
Teresa brings passion, optimism and integrity into her work. Her life experiences have paved the way for her to positively impact her clients. She’s had over 25 years in the business world, with several years in human resources. What she loved most about human resources was the opportunity to provide others with encouragement and support and this is now what she brings to her clients. She is an engaging and interactive facilitator who brings practical application to ideas and dreams.
Teresa can relate to a full schedule and juggling many priorities and volunteer activities. Her husband, Steve, owns Polar Ice & Snow Management and Lewis HT. Teresa and Steve are blessed with two college-age daughters, plus a Norwegian daughter who came in the form of an exchange student. They are based in Fargo ND and love their summers at the lakes of MN.
- “Thank you Teresa for featuring me in your last update! I feel like God was definitely involved in having me meet both you and Carolyn. If I hadn’t brought up my health issues to Heather, if she hadn’t attended your event, if you hadn’t continued inviting her… just all of these little moments that has led to me feeling like the person I should be. Thank you for your continued support, friendship and guidance on my path towards health and happiness. I know that I wouldn’t be where I am today without all of you.”
L. Wood on her journey to health
- “I just wanted to tell you that yesterday was AWEsome! The group was really open and receptive to all the information and each other. And YOU created that environment! The day was fabulous. I’m so glad I’m part of it.”
- “My organization (7 Mindsets) has partnered with Teresa over the past two years. We are a coaching and presentation company and are very selective in our process of identify partners, especially those we ask to do keynote presentations and run our various workshops and camps. Teresa is clearly among the best we have. In the programs she has delivered for us, the feedback has been amazing. Her programs are insightful and her material is highly relevant. Her presentation style is interactive, engaging, and thorough. She comes across extremely approachable, knowledgeable, and relaxed. She has been an invaluable partner to us in effectively spreading our message and someone with whom we hope to partner for many years. I strongly recommend any organization seeking a powerful message with inspiring results to consider Teresa. She will impact your organization and she is a top notch person to do business with.”
Jeff Waller, President, 7 Mindsets
- “Teresa presented to our professional association, International Association of Workforce Professionals. Her presentation was very well received by the audience. Some of the comments were “very relevant” “good information ” ” would like to hear more and “very enthusiastic speaker.” She kept the audience engaged and I have forwarded her information to present at our International Conference.”
Brenda Cornell, Job Service North Dakota
- “Take time to invest in yourself. You so deserve it. You will be glad you did. The workshops have been transformational for me.”
Dennis Seeb, CPA
- “Teresa has helped us take our business to another level. She helped us “chunk down” everything that needed doing and then was very helpful on the implementation. I have also had her work with my store manager so that we could all move up to another level. It has helped our time management by creating systems and more importantly our profitability.”
Debby Jaeger, The UPS Store (1402 13th Ave S. Fargo)
- “I’ve made more positive changes in the past two months than I had made in the past 10 years. This is really valuable.”
Brian Jones, Card Care Systems
- “I have participated with a small business owners group with Teresa as well as doing some one-on-one sessions. What I like most is that she helps keep me focused on making sure I follow through and remain accountable to myself for helping my business grow in the right direction.”
Chris Buckingham, MinnDak Computer
- “As a small business owner, the retreats have been a valuable investment for me personally and professionally! The retreats allowed me to focus on the goals we wanted to achieve and challenges we faced. The quarterly retreats provided the atmosphere to reflect, plan and work on my business for growth and progress! The intimate group dynamics provided a wonderful platform to network and learn from others. The take away from each retreat gave me a proactive plan versus a reactive distraction to a crisis.”
Autumn Hareland, Agassiz Chemical and Equipment
- “Thank you so much for spending the afternoon with us yesterday. It went very well and you kept us engaged for the full two hours. The interaction was great, it was almost like they were craving interaction with each other, I just hope they carry that enthusiasm back with them to their other employees.”